Saturday, December 31, 2011

2012 Resolutions

Usually at the beginning of the year I make vague resolutions that I forget a month or so later. I'm aiming high this year, higher than ever before. This year, I am aiming for...


1. Supernova-sized Creative Growth. 

  • Start and maintain a blog, updating at least once a week. 
  • Publish a zine and/or e-book. 
  • Rewrite and edit my NaNo novel. 
  • Take at least 1 art class. Fill up sketchbooks. 
  • Submit my writing to various small publications. 


2. Supernova-sized personal and spiritual growth. 
  • Read 60+ books. 
  • Do lots of yoga/meditation. 
  • Start learning Korean. 
  • Place a high value on healthy eating. 
  • Stay focused and productive day-to-day.
These are just some goals for now. When I finish them, I'll add new ones. It will be a year of living fully, of adventures.


I have big plans for this year. I would like it to be the start of an explosion of creativity and life. 2012 is the year I will shine brighter than ever. Become a flame that cannot be stopped. A vision that cannot be contained. I’ll become a supernova. 

What about you?


What are your big plans and goals for 2012? 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kathleen, I found your blog thru Gala Darling's Radical Self Love Bootcamp =) Your goals sound fantastic. I am still planning mine but I am loving what I have come up with so far xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thanks for finding me! :) your blog looks great and I'm following it now. this year I want to aim high and stay focused so like-minded people are awesome!

    ReplyDelete